CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Service Projects! :)

This summer I plan on doing some extra service hours. I am going to work at a nursing home. My friend Megan and I plan on going to the nursing home in east peoria for it, Rosewood,because that is where her grandmother is currently staying. Megan and I believe that this will be a beneficial experience for all of those who are involved. While we are there we will be doing things such as bringing the residents their meals. We will also be socializing and playing games with them, such as checkers or cards.Megan and I believe that this will help us learn a lot about not only work ethic,but also about helping to care for others. We hope that our work at the Rosewood retirement home will help brighten some of the resident's lives, and that it will influence them in a positive way!

0 comments: