CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring break!

I'm very excited for spring break! It's going to be lots of fun, even though I'm not going anywhere. I want to get ahead on some reading for lit class. I also plan on working on my science fair project that I'm doing with Sharon Lau for extra credit in biology. We're comparing the cleaning products and behavioral habits between Hong Kong and the United States. I'm also going to a black tie party on monday, which should be fun! Megan and I are also hoping that my foot will be better soon, so that we can begin playing tennis again now that the weather is so nice! I'm definately looking forward to Easter! I am also planning on doing other things with Megan and some of my other friends.

0 comments: