CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter!

I love easter! My family and I always go to my great aunt Grace's farm for easter! Her farm is in Atlanta, Illinois. Yes, there IS an Atlanta,Illinois. It's always fun because she has horses,cows,pigs, and chickens. Some of the cows just had calfs,too! They're so cute! I love going to her farm for Easter because our whole family comes, about 45+ people. My mom and I usually do all of the cooking. I have many cousins, and its funny, because the majority of them are boys and my age. All of the guys in my family usually play soccer or baseball outside, while all of the girls usually stay inside. There is also a really fun creek that we walk down to, and the little kids play in it. We always make these really fun jell-o eggs, too, which I love! Yum. :)

0 comments: