CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Sister Sarah!

Sarah is my only sibling and I wouldn't have it any other way! She's three years older than me. We have a good relationship and are bestfriends( a list of many)! :) She's a freshman in college and she is going to be an accountant. This is one of the few ways that we're different. She's immensely good at every kind of math, and I'm what I like to call "mathematically challenged". Hehehe. We do lots of things together, for instance we go out to eat at sushi popo and that new indian place a lot. We like to play massive games of Uno, we just divide the deck in two and play. There was this one weekend when that was all we did, had a marathon Uno game. Hahahaha! We do karaoke,too. We do a superb version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart"(and pretty much every Taylor Swift song), hahahaha!!! I'd like to say that we only sing during karaoke, but we don't. It's really funny because I'll just be cooking dinner in the kitchen or something and she'll come in singing. We randomly break out in song and dance sometimes. We're just weird like that. This picture is of my sister and I on my first day of preschool, I'm the short one. :)

0 comments: