CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

15 Things I Want To Do Someday(AKA the longest post ever!!!)

1)See the cubs win the world series-more than once!!!!

2)Go canoeing again- I went canoeing once before on a class trip and I really enjoyed it!
3)Become a realtor/have my own realty firm-It just sounds fun! :)
4)Learn how to swing dance-Hehehe, I think it would be fun!
5)Take a pottery class
6)Get a dog- I've always wanted a dog but my parents don't like them so I haven't been able to. I want a golden retriever or a scottish terrier, or both!
7)Learn how to fly a plane-This probably won't happen,but it's fun to think about. (Jazlyn and erin ,who're in my behind the wheel class, would probably have a laughing fit if I told them this because I freak out when I'm only driving a car;so who knows what would happen if I flew a plane! :P)
8)Go to college- I'm thinking about going to either Bradley or the University of Illinois. I originally wanted to go to Yale(If you major in business, you get to have Kate Spade come to speak at one of your classes!!!), but it would be waaaaaay to expensive and my parents are making me pay for college by myself!
9)Get married and have a family- Who doesn't want to do this?!? Plus, I love kids! :)
10)Buy a house- I want a house with a pool and a HUGE kitchen because I loooovvvveee to cook and bake! Truthfully, I probably bake way to often. I sometimes get this random urge to bake stuff at,like, 2 am. My family makes fun of me so much for it but they don't care if I do or not because they like to eat what I make! :)
11)Buy a sailboat-I don't really need a big,fancy boat. I just think it would be fun to go sailing on weekends and whatnot. :D
12)Learn how to play the piano-My mom made me take a billion classes when I was little!! I played the violin,saxophone,clarinet,and piano(none of them lasted for very long, I hated it!). I also did tumblebus(and other tumbling),and pretty much every kind of dance and art class you can think of. The only sport I did was tennis. Although I did drop the piano classes, I sort of want to take it up again.
13)Take up tennis- I used to play all the time, but I just kind of stopped.
14)Coach my child's soccer/basketball/whatever team- Of all the things on my list this is probably the least likely one. Mainly because I don't actually know anything about sports. Maybe I'll just supply the treats and host the after-game parties. :D
15)Learn how to fix a car by myself- This is something I've always wanted to do, just in case my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere or something. :)

0 comments: