CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Best Friend,Megannnn Hilllllll!!!!

Megan Hill is my best friend ever! Seriously. We met freshmen year, and we've been friends ever since. We don't even have any classes together, so I'm not really sure how we we even met,but whatever. Megan always makes me laugh. Whenever I see her I just start laughing(not because she's funny looking, just because I do). Our friendship amazes me because we don't even have anything in common, and we're still BFFs. For example, my favorite color is pink and she loves blue. We also love to watch dancing with the stars together, and trade books. :) We would do anything for each other. :D Megan is completely hilarious and random. She thinks the most random and stupid things are really funny and she has these fits of uncontrollable laughter. It's really funny! One of the things I like about her is that nothing ever gets her down, she is always super,super happy! I love Megan!

0 comments: