CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Computer class!

 Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog and I hope that you like it! I tried my best to make it pretty! :) My favorite color is pink, but I thought blue would be a better color theme for it. Right now it is my fourth computer class and I love it! I am pretty much confused by the mac, but it is starting to get easier as I get more experience with it. Also, my friend is helping me a lot with it. (Thank you Savannah! You're my favorite!) It is really fun! Hopefully, by the end of the semester I will understand most of the ways that you can use the mac. I am pretty happy because I was able to finish my banned books project in one class, so I can work on my blog now! For some reason it will not let me comment on other people's blogs right now but hopefully I will figure out why before too long! I'm really looking forward too commenting on everyone's blogs! I wrote about Bridge to Terabithia, which is actually a very good book. I read it in fifth grade. :) Hopefully I will be able to do well on future projects, also. Everyone (including me!) seems to be enjoying computer class, which is really great! Be sure to check every now and then for new posts and follow my blog! I'll try to follow as many people's blogs as I can! Be sure to leave me a comment or two I would love to know what you all think!

0 comments: