CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My faith

Hey everyone! I hope your having fun with your blog because I certainly am! Today I am going to tell you a little bit about my religion and my life. My mom and her side of the family are all Presbyterian(protestant). My dad and his side of the family are all catholic. Although my dad is catholic, I go with my family to both Grace Presbyterian and United Prebyterian church. My parents decided that even though they are different types of Christians that they would raise me as Presbyterian. I was baptised at Arcadia Avenue Presbyterian Church(which has since closed). My parents sent me to a private school(P and Leadership Academy which later changed to Peoria Academy) from pre-k through 8th grade. They are having me go to a catholic high school now so that I can learn a little more about the catholic faith, and to see if at some point I might like to convert. Anyway, that's about it and I hope that you found this a little bit interesting! Feel free to comment! :)

0 comments: