CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

My friend Kaylee

 Today I am going to inform you about my friend Kaylee. She is super awesome and crazy! We have computers and gym together. I like to sit by her in computers because we are both technically challenged, haha! Gym is fun with her too because when we do a video she never knows what to do and she makes up her own silly moves. We also like to watch the housewives of orange county and stuff together which is super fun. She loves animals and batman and other crazy things. Her favorite color is pink, just like me!We also have the same purse, but in different colors, because we pretty much like the same things, hahaha! Her nails are always pretty,too. She makes me laugh and is fun to be with! Her blog is my fav and you should check it out! Yay! ^_^

0 comments: