CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Inauguration!

 Hey everybody! I'm sure that you all have at least heard something about President Obama's inauguration on tuesday. I watched it when I got home from school yesterday, and I thought that he did really well! His speech was excellent , and I'm sure it will be looked at and read in history books until the end of time! The parade was also fun to watch, the bands were huge! Some of the bands had almost as many people in them as in my entire school! I'm sure that the first lady's feet must have been killing her standing in those heels all day! I can only imagine how exhausted they both are today after all of those inauguration balls (10!) that they had to go to last night! On another note, their clothing choices were wonderful. I don't know if you saw, but President Obama wore a bow tie, haha! Cute right? Michelle's dresses were beautiful! The children's clothes were cute too, made for them especially by J.Crew. I'm sure you'll be able to pick those up sometime very soon! :)  The First Lady will surely go down in history as being another Jackie O. Anyway, that's all for now!

0 comments: