CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Academy Awards!

 The academy awards are coming up soon and I am going to post today about who I think should win what. :) Brad Pitt should win the leading actor award for Benjamin Button, because I just recently saw it and I thought that he did very well. Anne Hathaway should win the leading actress award for Rachel getting married because I thought that she was good too. Kung Fu Panda should win the animated feature film because I thought it was really funny and cute, I went to see it with my little cousin. Either slumdog millionaire or Benjamin Button should win best picture. There were many good films this year and many deserving actors and actresses. I don't usually watch the academy awards, but I might this year. I like to see what everyone wears, the actresses always have the most beautiful dresses. :) Anyway, that's it for now. You can comment if you want. ^_^

0 comments: