CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Worst Valentines Day Memory

 My worst Valentines day was when Savannah and I were eight years old and we got in a huge fight! We both had a crush on her neighbor,Paul, who was our age. I was really excited because I had handmade him a card and I was going over to Savannah's that day and I was going to give it to him. But, when I got there and showed Savannah the card to see what she thought first she freaked out because she was giving him a card and I couldn't!!! I was so mad because I liked him and she couldn't like him because he was mine! But, when we went over to his house it ended up that he didn't like either of us!!! We were upset at the time, but we got over him and weren't mad at each other any more. :)

0 comments: