CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

 I am so happy that they are finally making Confessions of a Shopaholic into a movie! I am so excited because my sister and I have both read the entire series and we love them. The series is by Sophia Kinsella, who is a brilliant author. She also has many other books that I recommend if you like or think that you would like the Shopaholic series. The book follows a british girl, Becky who (obviously) loves to shop. The twist is that she's up to her head in credit card bills, even though she actually works for a finance magazine and her job is to give out advice on money. The movie doesn't actually look a lot like the book(from what I have seen from the trailer), but I am sure it will still be worth going to! :)

0 comments: