CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Pets!

I have had many pets in my life. I really love dogs but my parents don't so they won't let me have one. :( If I could I would get a labrador retriever or a scottish terrier(or both!). I have two cats, Tiger(boy) and Sally(girl). We actually got them from this really nice family that lives across the street from my church, they were giving them away and we just couldn't resist! When we got them they were only three weeks old and soooo cute. They could fit in my hand! We actually had five of them originally but we gave the three others to my grandparents. I also have five fish, but they are really boring and do nothing. They just stay in one place and don't even swim around. I think we got ripped off by the petstore. :P My cats are really stupid. They sort of have this obsession with feet. They try to  sleep on my head sometimes too. I have to push them off because I can't breathe and I don't really enjoy them laying on my head. They are complete dorks, but they love everyone and are really friendly. I pretty much like most animals, but lizards and spiders and that kind of thing creep me out. They're sort of cute in their own way,but still. Ew. Anyway, that's it. Feel free to comment! :)

0 comments: